The “George Enescu” National Museum will reopen for the public, at all its three headquarters: Bucharest. Sinaia and Tescani starting with May 20, 2020.
The temporary visiting program will be from Wednesday to Sunday, between 10.00 -17.00, in accordance with the protection measures against COVID 19.
Measures to prevent and control the spread of SARS-C0V-2 coronavirus effective from the alert state, from 15 May 2020:
Given that museums are part of the category of services with a medium-high potential for the spread of SARS-COV-2 virus infection, the public will comply with the following measures:
- Public access will be allowed only under the condition of wearing a mask (medical / non-medical) throughout the visit to the museum;
- Visitors are kindly asked to wear their personal protective mask, otherwise they will not be allowed to visit the museum. To provide effective protection, the mask should cover the mouth and nose; visitors will also disinfect their hands with alcohol-based disinfectant that will be made available at the entrance to the museum;
- At the museum's entrance, access will not be allowed for people who show symptoms of respiratory infection (cough, sneezing, rhinorrhea); at the entrance of the museum the temperature will be checked (non-contact laser thermometer), which must not exceed 37.3 degrees;
- The access to the museum will be made so as to ensure a minimum distance of 2 m between any two close people; in the museum's rooms the access will be allowed for a maximum number of 3 people/room;
- Visits and guided tours are forbidden for groups formed of more than 3 people (public and private events)
- Visitors are kindly asked to follow one-way visit flows, to facilitate the maintenance of physical distance;
- Visitors are kindly asked to avoid congestion, especially in ticketing and promotional areas, and to use the card payment system as much as possible;
- We assure our visitors that the exposed surfaces they may touch, as well as the visiting space are frequently disinfected.
We thank you very much for your understanding!